Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #1

hello

hello guys and gals, relatively new to this site and very new to dslr photography. have been enjoying reading post and other peoples tips so far but haven't really had many questions of my own yet as i'm still kinda learning and developing my skills. thanks to all who have made some great posts on this forum so far. cheers and i hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their cameras. my father pretty much introduced photography to me with an old 1960's pentax and i have happily adopted his gear along with my aquisition of a new k200 as of last summer. very nice camera for my level of skill and hope to grow with it in the comming years. i have the lens that came with it in the box along with a telephoto, and fish eye. what a blast ! can't wait for summer so i can get some nice sailing shots. cheers all . mike

01-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
Veteran Member

You seem to have a lot of gear there already.

Welcome to the forum and remember to post images