Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #1

Newbie from NC

Haven't posted before and under threat of cancellation I have been prompted to introduce myself. I'm a newbie with a K10D and not a lot of DSLR experience, but I have signed up for a class in digital photography at our local community college. In the 70s we shot a lot of 35mm film and developed and printed in our darkroom. After a long absence from photography we have gradually gotten back first with a Canon Powershot S30 and now with a Pentax. It takes a lot longer for old dogs to learn new tricks but we are trying hard to learn all we can.

We haven't spent much time on this board but we probably will spend more in the future learning all we can from those of you who post and share regularly. Perhaps once in a while we will be able to contribute something of value. Surely there will be others who are new to the world of DSLRs and we won't feel all alone here.

We are glad to be part of this Pentax Forum.

JLP357
Western NC

01-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
We are glad you took the time to join the family. I think you will find some really nice people here who welcome questions and posts from people of every experience level.
01-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Glad to see you coming here to say hello

Registration spamming is a concern here. Certainly, you are welcome to stay and we would all love to hear from you