Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from the Sunshine State

Hi there, I have been involved for 40+ years as a semi-professional photographer. Is that an oxymoron? Did the child photog, wedding photog, real estate photog, etc. Then became involved as a tour guide in Central and South America and spent years photographing places, people etc., which I never thought I would have the opportunity to see let alone photograph. Wife and I owned an art gallery in the Village of the Arts, Bradenton, FL for almost 6 years. Some of our (she is a photog too!) have won awards and prizes in local competitions. Photos have been published in travel guides and local papers.

The next person who looks at one of my photos and remarks, "I could take that shot" will immediately be bludgeoned with the nearest tripod.

Enjoying the photos on the web site.

Best wishes to all and keep your fingers off your lenses.
Mike 8-)

01-25-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I am sure that your wealth of knowledge as a photographer could benefit all of us!

Welcome to the forums!