Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
To the really intelligent photographers, the Pentaxians

Hi! All,

As a professional in Chicago that shoots many commercial type jobs with my K-20 D.
I've given seminars and workshops in all parts of North America on my photo lighting techniques all the while shooting Pentax, which is a rarity in the photographic world.

I am basically a studio shooter, while I shoot outdoors at times it's rare in Chicago to have cooperating weather for outdoor shooting. I have written 3 books on Photography and have a 4th book, "Painting the Body Beautiful" coming out in the next week or so.

I look forward to meeting some of you at my workshops in Chicago and San Diego.
We do one a month in Chicago and about 4 workshops a year in the Backdrop Outlet studio in Oceanside California.

Look forward to some great meetings and conversations.

Art Ketchum
Art Ketchum Photography

01-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome Art! After that introduction we definitely want (or require if you like) to see your photos!
01-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome to the forum, there seems to be quite a few pro Pentax users out there, but they don't feel the need to shout about it, unlike some other well known brands.
« Hi | Introduction »