Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #1

Hello From Indianapolis, IN

Hello!

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. My first camera was a K1000 that I purchased about 20 years ago. I also owned an IQ-Zoom, it survived a night in the sand on Lake Michigan and still worked for several years until it finally failed about 6 years ago.

I did not really take many good shots, or studied how I took photographs, until after I purchased my K10D. I have spent too much money on LBA and accessories.

My favorite lenses are the DA21Ltd & FA43Ltd. The 3rd lens I usually take along is the DA50-200, the DA10-17 fisheye, the M135 or M200.

I still have my K1000 and the original 50mm/2.0 that came with it.

I am going to be temporary laid off from work several times this year. I plan to hike as many of the State Parks around central Indiana during my time off. Hiking & photography is probably a good low-cost activity to keep me occupied while I cannot work.

John

01-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum.

You do have some decent gear there. Your views would be greatly appreciated here

01-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #3

Another nap-town-ite. Welcome to the forum.