Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hello From Snowy/Cold Michigan

Looks like there's been quite a few lurkers coming out to post, myself included. I've been learning my way around here for the last couple months.

I've been doing photography since my Argus C3, back in 1958. Have a collection of TLR's, and even an old Brownie that I received from the estate of a good friend who was a camera collector also. I purchased a Pentax 645 and a 35 mm and 210 mm lens not long after they came out, in 1984-5. That camera, I used mainly for B&W. I haven't used it for at least the last 12 years, as I don't have a darkroom anymore. Also did nature work with Nikon F's. Now I use an Olympus digital P&S for photographing my art work.

My interest is again peaking, to do more than just documentation of art and family, so am looking at various options. That Olympus just doesn't cut it for anything except documentation on a tripod.
Maybe there's a possibility I'll find something attractive in an affordable price range. Gee, any possibility of Pentax coming out with a digital back for the 645?

My website: merleplaggeart.com

01-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum and look forward to your participation of the threads

645 digital back is only a dream. Never give up hope

01-26-2009, 07:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Callamp Quote
Gee, any possibility of Pentax coming out with a digital back for the 645?

My website: merleplaggeart.com
We can always hope. In the mean time, there are other brands of digital backs for the 645 if you're rich.