Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2009, 03:44 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi from Cezary...Adelaide, Australia

Hi All

Been watching this forum for a little while but first time poster. I own K10d, 43ltd, 10-20 Sigma, Tokina 35-105 Close Focus and Af540 FGZ. I'm on the look out for a zoom tele and can't make up my mind as to what I want. Photography is only my hobby and I enjoy it a lot. I look forward to posting some of my work in near future.

Cheers
Cezary

01-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums. Very nice kit. You have lots of Aussie friends here.
01-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

What a great place you are from. That happens to be a name for a type of blood cancer!

Welcome to the forum!

01-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hehehe, news to me, not funny if you do have blood cancer.
Name comes Queen Adelaide but I guess you already knew that.
Anyway, no shortage of photo opps especially in the next few months with all the festivals, car and horse racing.
Hope ya staying out of the heat.

Cheers
Cezary

QuoteOriginally posted by roentarre Quote
What a great place you are from. That happens to be a name for a type of blood cancer!

Welcome to the forum!

01-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I'm just jealous of your summer heat wave going on down under just now, it's mid winter here and bloody freezing.
01-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, I'm just jealous of your summer heat wave going on down under just now, it's mid winter here and bloody freezing.
Don't be too jealous. 45C (113F) is not nice.
01-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, and I have to agree with Richard,motorbike riding in 40c+ is no fun at all, full body cover and you sauna, ,T shirt and the windburn is excruciating. Mind you I prefer our version of cold to the Scottish version.
01-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A hot and sweaty welcome, friend. It's been fiery even here on Kangaroo Island. (Hey Jimmy, I'll swap you a fortnight in bonny freezing Sco'land, starting tomorrow! At least when it's cold you can pile on more clothes, but once you're down to your skin and you're still roasting, ain't no place else to go).
Anyway, El_DupA, there's a few fellow Croweaters on the forum. Check out Chris's great effort on sources of Pentax gear in Oz. Try and stay cool, mate.

01-29-2009, 11:27 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by xjjohnno Quote
Welcome, and I have to agree with Richard,motorbike riding in 40c+ is no fun at all, full body cover and you sauna, ,T shirt and the windburn is excruciating. Mind you I prefer our version of cold to the Scottish version.
It's kind of fun on a push bike too

Looks like we're in for some cool weather in the next few days in the low to mid 30s. 88F to 93F. Cool is relative

Richard.