Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #1

Hello from North Central Texas...

Hi all,

Greeetings from the metropolis of Cleburne, Tx! I've been a member for many months now, but never posted, though I intend to soon. Thanks to the counsel of some gracious forum members either through the exchange of some PM's or just reading the various threads, I safely navigated my first digital wedding. I plan to post a few shots as soon as I get the bride's permission!

This forum has been a great help. Thanks to all in this great community!

Mic

01-26-2009, 09:49 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
01-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
Mic

Original Poster
Thanks, Peter! Your threads on wedding photo techniques and experiences were a real help to me! I learned a lot reading your posts. Will post some wedding pics under a separate thread when I get the bride's permission.

It had been about 12 years since I shot my last wedding with my trusty old (and now departed) Bronica ETR-S. Things have changed a lot since then, and this forum has helped to get me up to speed in the digital world.

Mic
01-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #4
WJW
Veteran Member

Hello from Waco. I've ended up in Cleburne by mistake a few times and once on purpose.