Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #1

Hello from Michigan

I sign up some time ago but till now have chose to lurk. Iím being asked by PentaxForuns to post other wise be prune as a suspicious e-mail address. I have a DS and a set of Fa. Limited lens among others. I have had my DS over 2 years and have about 14,000 or so clicks. Will have a little money later in the year and thinking about upgrading to the K20D but it looks like I can get a 50-135mm for about the same money out of Canada so I find myself not sure which way I will jump at this time. I have a SMC 400mm 5.6 lens that gets a fair amount of use and thinking about a manual Tamron 300mm 2.8. as I need the speed. Guess I will have to wait to see how thinks shakes out. Will try to post more later.

Frank

01-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The lens forum is a great place for advice and info on lens choices. You'll get lots of opinions with a new post there. Always tough choices.

Welcome to the forums and we look forward to seeing some of your shots. Enjoy your visits here.