Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2009, 02:31 PM   #1

Hello from Reading (UK)

I am the very proud owner of a K10d (my first digital SLR). I waited a long time for Pentax to get there, but I had faith that they would produce one that I had to have, and I wasn't wrong. I have a plethora of Pentax analogue SLRs, starting from an ME Super.
Most of my lenses are film lenses, but the one that stays on the camera mostly is the Tamron 18-250. Another favourite is the 16-45 Mk1. I think I'll give the K20 and the K200 a pass, so am eagerly awaiting the next generation, to see if it will tempt me to move on.
Can't wait for retirement in 2010, when I want to give much more time to photography, but at the moment, I it's a sporadic hobby.

01-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's a great camera and it sounds like you have a nice kit. Welcome to the forums and we look forward to seeing some of your shots around your part of England. Enjoy your visits here.
01-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hey, I have family in Reading. Is there still that odd greasy spoon that on some days serves Thai food? Or was it Cambodian? Anyway, what a surprise.