Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #1

Hello from Winnipeg!

Hi

I've been lurking here from the beginning and waying which forum to join. There was no contest. I find everybody here friendly and helpful.

My Pentax days started a long time ago and when the K10D was anounced I knew it was the one for me. In preparation I picked up my lenses over the last year, some new, some of eekbay. And the K10D finally arrived leaving a hole where my bank account used to be.

I'm a newbie to digital having only played with a P&S. So right from the word go I must warn you, I'll have questions, I'm making a list already. And hopefully I get enough experience to snap some keepers and show them off in this forum.

Lastly, kudos to all members here, the knowledge and talent here amazes me.

detlef

03-24-2007, 02:30 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Ahhh..

I see that the denizens of Winterpeg are opening their heat-cocoons and venturing into the land of the living now. Welcome!
03-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

A user from Manitoba! Welcome! Can't wait to see photos from your part of the Canada!
03-24-2007, 11:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Detlef, nice to see you've gone K10D! Haha I wish I had that kinda $$ right now. but yea, feel free to ask anything you like!

03-27-2007, 05:17 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum! You'll find the answers to your questions here, there are a lot of friendly helpful people. The Canadian contingency is growing by leaps and bounds!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Carol