Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Introduction to Pentax Forum

Hi!
I'm Ignatius from Bangalore, India. I chose to be a part of the Pentax Forum because I have several Pentax bodies and a lot of doubts in photography. It all started several years ago when someone gave me an old Pentax ME my first camera. Till then I had no idea of how to shoot. Gradually I gathered Pentax equipment and now I have two SFXs and a Pentax Digital the ist D also. There is so much to learn in digital photography that I almost feel I'm a beginner. I have been shooting with the ist D but till date I have hardly taken any impressive shots. First of all none of them look bright, they are nowhere near even the shots taken with an ordinary aim and shoot digitals. I thought my computer monitor was defective but just today I viewed my shots on another computer and lo and behold its the same story. I have taken pictures at various times of the day and night with and without flash, I have changed several lenses, I have even mounted the camera on a tripod and I have also used a remote switch but most of the shots look the same - hazy. Can someone tell me what really could be wrong? I have the instructions manual and have been through it over and over again several times but nothing mentioned there is of any help.

Also please tell what the access lamp indicates which keeps glowing now and then. The manual makes no mention of it except that it is shown in the drawing.

01-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to your participation here!
01-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome, enjoy the forum.