Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2009, 02:23 AM   #1

Hello

hello

I have just received an email from Pentax to tell me that if i dont do a post on here my account will be zapped, so hello to all other Pentaxt users or prospective users

I have a K100 with the kit lens and a couple of old zoom lenses from my P30 film SLR. Prior to the K100 I was using a Canon compact as my introduction to digital photography.

The K100 is a massive improvement, but of course not long after I purchased it along comes the K200.

I would be interested to know from other users who have upgraded from the K100 to the K200 have they noticed a big enough improvement to justify the upgrade cost.

Most of my pics are displayed on a PC screen - seldom anything larger or printed maximum A4 size.

01-27-2009, 06:06 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome - I use th have the K100 then went to the K10. Since the K200 is based on the K10 I would say yes there is an improvement. Both are fine camera's and will prodcue some stunning results.
01-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, you weren't the only one to get the email, buts thats you aboard now.