Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm back

I have recently returned to the Pentax fold after many, many years as a Nikon user.
My first camera was a Pentax ME Super. That camera was stolen and replaced with a Nikon FA. I ran that camera into the ground and it finally got a nasty Vivitar 70-300mm stuck on the front.
My girlfriend bought me a KM-Z10 bridge camera which was surprisingly ok. That also stopped working.
After much deliberation I stumped up for a K100D, as much for it's ability to work with my legacy of mostly Tamron adaptall lenses accumulated during my former years. (I even us my Micro Nikkor 55mm on it with a modified adaptor)
Now I am never very far from my K100D!
I have added a Tamron AF70-300 to my adaptall collection and a 50mm A f1.7 to go along with kit 18-55.
There is always a next purchase and I have a small list of modest wishes, top of which is a proper wide angle (A Tamron 24 lived on the FA).

That's about it for these ramblings.

MZ

01-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Welcome to the forum, it's always good to welcome back a former Pentax user from the "dark side"
01-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Oh and I almost forgot

Y'all can have a look at some of what I've done since returning, as kerrowdown puts it, from the dark side

Here

http://www.dslruser.co.uk/cpg1410/index.php?cat=21393

MZ
01-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum and back to Pentax.