Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2007, 01:46 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
I'm so excited...

I am so excited to participate in this forum. I am really new to the Pentax family. I was given a Pentax K100D for christams and I love it, what I can work of it. I am in real need of training on my "new Baby" I upgraded from a Fuji s5000 and believe me it is a serious change in camera. Looking forward to this forum and all the help I know it will provide me.

Tammy

03-25-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

You are welcomed here. the search feature works great and you can ask anything and somone will surely help you. Enjoy your new toy.
03-25-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Had the camera since Christmas, eh? What took you so join us over here?! j/k!

Glad to have you join us! Welcome!
03-27-2007, 05:21 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Hi Tammy, welcome to the world of Pentax! You'll find lots of friendly helpful people here, and there are a least a couple from Alabama. The most important thing about your camera is to have fun and take lots of pictures. The second most important thing is to post the pictures here so we can see,

Enjoy!

Carol

03-27-2007, 08:41 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. When I figure out how to post I will start posting pictures, I work full time which is 24 hrs on and 24 hours off weird shifts but that is the life of a paramedic around here. Trying to cut back and take more pictures but, just started taking my camera with me to work trying to get the best of both worlds I will see how that works..

Thanks again for the welcome, this is the warmest welcome I have gotten in a photography forum.

Tammy
03-27-2007, 09:37 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Hmmm...24 hour shifts?

Idea: Empty street shots while the city sleeps. I'd like to see some of those
03-27-2007, 11:31 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Taking your camera to work sounds like a great idea. I imagine a job like that goes from boredom to an adrenaline rush in the blink of an eye, but the camera can help out with the boredom part!

I admire people that have jobs like paramedics, firefighters, police, etc. You're much braver than I am!