Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
Busiko

Another new one

Hello, I'm Rui, living in Cacem, near Lisbon in sunny (hum, not now!) Portugal.
I 'm a Pentaxian since 1978 when I got my first MX. Kodachrome64 was my favorite film. I hope that my K10D makes me feel happier than then. We'll try hard, me and camera. I will not spare her.
As a desorganized animal , I'm working for a while on some Photos to post in the Gallery. So maybe one of these days...
Thanks for your time reading this.
Best regards
Rui

03-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, Busiko! You'll find a lot of useful tips here about your camera, but if you have problems and can't find an answer, just post the question and I'm sure someone will answer.

There's a growing number of Portuguese here. Hope you all will have a meet soon and we'll get to see a lot of photos here
04-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Rui. I'm sure you and your camera will do a great job and have a lot of fun at the same time. Looking foward to seeing your pictures.

Carol
04-24-2007, 03:21 PM   #4
Busiko

Welcoming

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages. I haven't had the time I wished to come by here.
Feel free to contact me.
Obrigado
Rui