Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New to the Forum; 30 years with Pentax

Hello All.

I'm just making a quick stop here; photo.net is my main home (I'm one of two moderators on that forum) when I'm not teaching. I have 30 years of m42, K mount film, 6X7, and now digital experience behind me.

It was suggested this might be a good alternative to selling Pentax equipment over ebay so I'll give it a try. Since I'm new here I'll check out the regs on posting equipment before I dive in.

Oh, am also 'currently' living in Indiana (seems like a lot of them in here). However my home is where I hang my hat as I have also called home at one time or another New York, Pennsylvania, Alberta, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, and North Carolina in addition to now Indiana. And no, I wasn't born in any of those locations. Think 'Conehead'.

I'm mostly a nature and science (my profession) photographer.

02-19-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure many of us will look forward to seeing what you have to offer as far as equipment, and maybe you could impart some of your Pentax knowledge also.
02-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome. Hope to see you sharing some of your knowledge with us here. Enjoy the forum
02-21-2009, 05:30 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Over 30 years of Pentax use in this corner of the world, too.

Like you, I've used my Pentaxes, old and new, for work purposes - a bit of science teaching at first, but engineering for many years now.

Enjoy the conversation. I'm sure you'll have more than a bit to contribute, too.

Rob