Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Introduction

Hi my name is Rod and as this is my first time at using a forum (usually to inhibited to ask questions) I may make a few gaffs. I am reasonably familiar with photo shooting but relativly new to Digital. I have a Pentax K10D that I like very much and have recently purchased Elements 7 about which I will have many questions in the future. Is there any special knowledge or procedure to post images? Looking forward to having a fun and great learning experience.

02-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome to the forum Rod. If you take the time to familiarise yourself with all the different forums here you shouldn't have too much trouble working things out.
Most of the forums here have a thread near the top of the page that will give you directions for posting in that forum. If you can't find what you need, don't hesitate to ask, you've come to a great place with great people and you'll always get an answer (or 10)
02-22-2009, 04:51 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I don't want to worry you too much, but I still make gaffs some thirty years on, but at least nowadays not quite so often.
02-23-2009, 04:47 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Rod, welcome to the forum.