Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-25-2009, 05:05 AM   #1
Forum Member

Old and noobish

I'm a recent retiree with a DS and a K10D, still learning how to be a photographer but having a great time at it.

My first "real" camera was a Honeywell Spotmatic (NEVER should have sold it), followed by an Asahi H3V, a Pentax MX, ME Super and KX (still have the ME and KX). Got into the digital swim in 2004 with that DS, then became more serious with the K10D.

Of course I have a lot of legacy glass and use it frequently, but my walkaround lenses are a Sigma 17-70 and, for wildlife shooting, a Sigma 135-400.

Now my lady friend has become interested. She's using the DS and 18-55 lens to document the small-town flavor of a nearby shopping street.

You can see our stuff at The Whodunit Photographer. I think we're getting better but we have a long way to go.

02-25-2009, 06:01 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to these forums Henryk!
02-25-2009, 07:16 AM   #3
Damn Brit

Welcome to the forum Henry, it's nice to hear of a young couple enjoying photography together.
I have bookmarked your website and blog, I like the way you write, I'll have to check out one of your mysteries.
02-26-2009, 02:58 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome Henry. I enjoyed viewing and reading through your website. Thanks for sharing the link.
Enjoy the forum

02-26-2009, 06:04 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums Henry!
You have a lot of stuff in your website so it will take a while to get it through
Thanks for sharing.
02-27-2009, 06:57 AM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks to all for the nice welcome

. . . I shall be learning a great deal from you all.