Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2007, 06:05 AM   #1

Shalom from Jerusalem (the one in Israel...)

Hey guys,
I'm Leah from Jerusalem. I'm a photography student who every once in a while finds a photography job, and hopes to find some more quickly as I have serious LBA and I'm graduating so I'll have no excuse to bum around... . I'm a Canon convert and hope to get into wedding photography (Home) and enjoy shooting basically whatever. I'm in somewhat of a self portrait phase, which will be displayed with my graduating class' exhibition at the end of the year. Photos of mine can be seen at Flickr: Photos from leya216 and Home . This here would be the time to thank my husband, Aron, for never frowning on all my photography lens purchases and to promise him that I will not buy the new DA zooms till I sell some of my current setup. Mmmm, maybe I shouldn't be promising such things?

04-02-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Leah. You have some wonderful photos, so it looks like you are studying the right thing. Keep sharing your wonderful photos!

Carol
04-03-2007, 10:20 AM   #3

Original Poster
Will do :) ! Thanks nt

just as the subject says...
04-03-2007, 11:15 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome, Leah! Keep shooting those great shots to feed the hunger of the LBA.

04-04-2007, 06:36 AM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Leya216 Quote
This here would be the time to thank my husband, Aron, for never frowning on all my photography lens purchases and to promise him that I will not buy the new DA zooms till I sell some of my current setup. Mmmm, maybe I shouldn't be promising such things?
Hey Leah, welcome to PF. Haha you've got quite the blessing there! I think alot of the members here could use a little more LBA acceptance in their respective households haha.
04-04-2007, 06:41 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ummm...is that your living room in _IGP2272?

I like the snow pictures you have there.
04-04-2007, 07:27 AM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by carpents Quote
Ummm...is that your living room in _IGP2272?

I like the snow pictures you have there.
Thanks everyone!
No- it is not my living room it was shot in my grandfathers study. They have a nice, insanely neat house, and this room is like the house's skeleton- the biggest mess ever- all the papers he's collected over the past 47 years or so...
I love snow I live in a small country and my city get maybe snow once a year. This year we got 2 half days, but I missed the second one because I was up north where I got to see real snow (and that where I shot the photos). Of course it would've helped had I listened to the weather report- I didn't have boots and my feet got soaked and frozen!
04-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #8

Shalom! It's nice to see someone else on the forum who is (presumably) Jewish. Happy Pesach!

04-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #9
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and it is a pleasure to meet you!

great photos

looking forward to see more of them

cheers

randy
04-09-2007, 03:08 PM   #10

Original Poster
Happy Pesach to you too :)

QuoteOriginally posted by wmmk Quote
Shalom! It's nice to see someone else on the forum who is (presumably) Jewish. Happy Pesach!
You presume correctly... Pesach is over here now though, no 2 day yuntef for us! I had a great pita for supper.
11-06-2007, 06:33 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Welcome,
Hehe I am jewish too.
And guess where I live Leah in Flatbush..
BTW this place is great so much help and information truly
a one of a kind.