Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2009, 06:07 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hello all

Hello

Well I’m a newbie here but have been to the photo.net and outdoorphoto.co.za websites and have a profile there. Well I love Pentax K10A and K100D and my macro work, and regularly use my sigma 105mm macro and 70-300 APO DG half macro lens. I also love wildlife and to go camping here in SA and mostly use my FA*300 F2.8 and 1.4* sigma and 2* kenko AF teleconverter for that. For the occasional landscape shot I mostly like my FA* 28-70 F2.8 or the kit lens. I would also love to learn Black and white film but not that many people in SA is willing to teach and it’s a steep learning curve. I bought a PZ-1P and have a few rolls of Foma Fomapan Classic 100 but is yet to take a single photo. I also have a full dark room that I got free from a old film guro who retired but have not been able to set up (lack of knowledge and time at this stage) But still want to!!!. I have a Durst AC 901 and Super chromega dicromic II and a automatic developer masjiene (Colenta 66cp25) with a few chemicals but not sure what. Well im sure everyone will hear from me again.

Cheers JK

02-27-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Johan. Hope to see some of your pictures soon!!
02-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
some great glass and a beautiful country (I've heard, never been there but would love to sometime) makes for a great combination. look forward to seeing some of your images! welcome!