Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
jadams360

hello, from big red country!

Hi, my name is Jason. I am new to the forum but have been taking picture for awhile now. I am a father and stepfather of two and have a very supportive women by my side. I have been shooting pentax for several years now, mostly film. My first camera was a k1000 I used in high school and I have been loyal every since. I love pentax because they are so good about making their camera compatoble with the older lenses. Which for us film guys is pretty important. And for us poor guys as well. I purchased a K100d super about a year ago and have finallyt joined the digital revolution. I have enjoyed it's instant results but also find myself missing the mystery of film. (waiting to develope and see the results) I def. wouldn't give the k100 up but the simplicity of the k1000 is def. alluring sometimes.

Anyway, thats about it for me. I start school monday in my first official photography class, so , wish me luck. later- jason
stepson

step daughter

son

03-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome to the forum Jason, you have a nice photogenic family there.
Good luck with your class, where is it being held?
03-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #3
jadams360

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Welcome to the forum Jason, you have a nice photogenic family there.
Good luck with your class, where is it being held?
Thanks, they are great willing and unwilling subjects. I noticed that you work at a nursery, I do too. There so many cool things to snap pictures of. Spring is coming here i cant wait for the pear, red bud and lilac trees to start popping. It's like fireworks, awesome!
03-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Jason, welcome. Some nice pics there!