Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Old dog new tricks

I come from a long line of shutterbugs and in younger days worked in the darkroom of a local newspaper. Operated a stat and offset camera and even drew occassional stringer photog assignments. That was then.

Over the years I gave away much of my camera equipment but held onto both of my K-1000's. Great cameras, had them since they were new, but the time has come to make the transition.
So my wife bought me a K20D body for Christmas and now that of my old K-mount lenses have made the shift to digital I reckon this old dog needs to learn some new tricks.

But you can call me Barry

03-08-2009, 07:24 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the party!

You will find digital strange at first like the comment from the old Judy Garland movie " I don't think we are in Kansas anymore..." but it will become second nature again quickly and comfortable like the K1000. Enjoy!

Eagle7312
03-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Barry, enjoy these forums!