Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2009, 08:28 PM   #1

Greetings, fellow Pentax users

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Ben, and I live in central NJ in the USA. I'm a graduate student studying physics, and in my (rare) free time, I like to make photographs with my K10D (and a view camera, occasionally).
I've been reading the forums for a long time, and I decided it was finally time to join in the discussion and community here.
With the exception of a photography course back in high school, I've learned about photography on my own. With the help of the forums, I hope to keep learning and improving my photographs.

03-09-2009, 01:47 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ben, welcome to these forums! Hope you have a good time here!
03-09-2009, 05:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard. I can assure you any question you have is one that has been asked. Good luck and enjoy.