Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #1

Phil Y

Hello everbody. I'm new in here and almost new to digital color photography. I am not new to B&W photography and have been doing it for about 30 years now. Know my way around 35mm and 645 as well as zone system darkroom with my antiques. Helps me figure out the K20D as I'm comfortable with exposure control. What will help me in here is learning from all of you the ins and outs of in camera and computer manipulation of images. Looking forward to participating and learning. Glad to be here.

03-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome to the forum Phil, I look forward to seeing some of your B&W shots.
Ask away whenever you're ready but you'll probably find it easier to familiarise yourself with the forum first so you can ask in the right places.
The Magic Lantern Guide for the K20 will be a definite step up from the manual and will certainly answer some of your questions.
03-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Phil! Would like to see some of your B&W's!