Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2006, 11:10 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Just tasted the beauty of pentax lenses

Hello, I am new to pentax DSLR and love limited + DA lenses really really much.

Not many photographs with pentax camera yet as i only used the camera DS for less than 2 weeks. But i had enormous interests in what pentax lenses can do.

A BIG FAN here.

Would purchase k10d and future models with no second thoughts.

And this forum is much more friendlier with no intrusions or ugly comments. A really good get away from work time (i work 15 hours a day as i work in public hospitals). This forum is great for me. Especially looking at slide shows. hehe

I will post some shots and all criticisms will be accepted with humble attitude. I hope this website grows as big as it can be (the good news is that it is a pentax forum and only pentax nothing else)

10-27-2006, 02:56 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
It's always good to have new members, Welcome and Good Shooting.
I'm sure you will find Pentax glass is always the highest quality. I won't say they are always the best, because there are some that are dogs. For the most part Pentax is better quality all around.
Again it's nice to have you aboard.
Good Shooting.
Cheers: David
10-27-2006, 05:41 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
thanks david for your hospitality