Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hi From Scotland

Just a quick intro and hello from me...

Thanks to the taxman finally 'fessing up to taking too much money from me last year, I'm now an extremely happy K20D owner, and this seems to be the place to be when it comes to all things Pentax so I hope you don't mind me tagging along

I've been about a bit with regard to photography: having studied it at uni, assisted for pros, taught the subject, had a show or two and then became disillusioned and relegated it all to the realm of family snapping. I've owned a fair bit of kit over the years, from the awesome Mamiya 6 MF ( imho the best medium format film camera there is ) through to Nikon FM+ and even Holgas somewhere in the middle. First time I've had a Pentax though, and the build and image quality are simply stunning for the relatively small outlay. For the first time since I started getting to grips with digital I think I have a camera that can really deliver what I expect of a decent camera regardless of what medium it delivers the images in, digital or film.

So... in short, "hello" ... I may have some questions

03-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome. Hope to get back to your country sometime soon. Favourite places include Edinburgh and Skye.