Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New member from Germany

Hi Pentaxians,

now I'm a new member here. My first SLR was a MX with a 1.7/50 I have got 1982. The lens is sold but I own the MX until today. Later I have got a ME Super, followed from a LX, a MZ3 (ZM 3 in the US I think) an now I use a *ist ds since a year. My lenses are coming and going and what I have today is OK for me and my work.

As a no native speaker I am more interested to show my pictures (and to see yours) and to discuss them than to discuss some problems of my camera or other technical problems.

The first picture is to introduce my work, taken on the last weekend in the forest around the town here. It shows some leafs from the "Bärlauch" (do'nt know in english) or Allium ursinum

Greetings from Germany, Green&White

Last edited by Green&White; 05-05-2007 at 03:01 PM.
04-10-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Hello and welcome!

great to have you aboard,

cheers

randy
04-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by Green&White Quote
Hi Pentaxians,

now I'm a new member here. My first SLR was a MX with a 1.7/50 I have got 1982. The lens is sold but I own the MX until today. Later I have got a ME Super, followed from a LX, a MZ3 (ZM 3 in the US I think) an now I use a *ist ds since a year. My lenses are coming and going and what I have today is OK for me and my work.

As a no native speaker I am more interested to show my pictures (and to see yours) and to discuss them than to discuss some problems of my camera or other technical problems.

The first picture is to introduce my work, taken on the last weekend in the forest around the town here. It shows some leafs from the "Bärlauch" (do'nt know in english) or Allium ursinum

Greetings from Germany, Green&White
Hi and welcome.
I think those leaves are 'wild garlic''. It's nice to seen pictures from Germany. Keep them coming. Would love to see more. As for technical problems, I'm probably not the right person to ask but there are a lot of people here who are more than capable and I'm sure also willing to help out.
04-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #4

Hello green & white,
welcome from another Newbie.

Marco

04-11-2007, 07:37 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Green&White. You'll find a lot of friendly, helpful people here. I like your picture, the colors look great and the depth of field adds to the picture. I also like the spot of brown in a sea of green. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Carol
04-11-2007, 11:55 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by xfraser Quote
...I like your picture, the colors look great and the depth of field adds to the picture. I also like the spot of brown in a sea of green...
Thanks a lot xfraser. The pictue gives you an example what I want to get with my fotos. Im looking fo colors, structures and something like that. Sometimes i find it. I post another example in the Photo Gallery.

Green&White
04-13-2007, 05:49 AM   #7

Hello and welcome!
nice photo....

Bostjan
04-13-2007, 11:51 AM   #8
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome here neighbour

nice shot

04-13-2007, 11:16 PM   #9
Veteran Member