Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #1

The new gal

Hey there, My name is Cecilia and i have been photographing for about 5 years...mostly film! I switched over from my zx-m to a K10d about a year ago. I'm SLOWLY enjoying the switch from film to digital and love to learn something new about it amost everyday...sooo any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated Also i'm extremely curious about color infrared and finding a better flash!!!lol

04-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome Cecilia, film is not to be sniffed at but digital is certainly opening up the options for creativity. This section is probably not the best place to be asking questions so the best advice to you is to take some time to familiarise yourself with the different sections of the forum (many of your questions have already been answered) and then post your questions in the appropriate place. If you're not sure, you can't go wrong by posting in the Beginners Q&A section.

Enjoy the forum.
04-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bCilly Quote
I'm SLOWLY enjoying the switch from film to digital and love to learn something new about it amost everyday...
Hi Cecilia, and welcome to the club!

Nothing says you have to switch from film to digital - just shoot both!
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Cecilia, welcome to these forums!

04-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome Cecilla--you will find excellent and friendly answers to all your questions, just remember, as Dam Brit coaches, to visit the right section of the forum for help. Best.