Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from Vancouver!

Hello Pentaxians! Ive been lurking for a while, but I figured if I was going to start posting I might as well introduce myself...

I'm an amateur photographer and avid outdoorsman from Vancouver, BC. I spend my summers in the wilderness of northern BC working as a prospector, and in the winter I can be found on the slopes of Whistler-Blackcomb.

My username refers to the brand of snowboard that I ride: Option Snowboards, made here in Vancouver...

My parents have always been Pentaxians, but I got my first Pentax in December with the K10D. Needless to say, my Christmas present from them included some M glass thats older than I am!

For some of my images, drop by my blog at take a peek at the kind of things I like to shoot

Cheers!

Andrew

04-15-2007, 04:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hey Andrew, nice to have you onboard! Very nice present too! Imma take a peek at your blog photos. See ya around!

EDIT: Wow you got some nice action captures! Kinda makes me feel bad for all the dust thats accumulating on my 18-55mm. Haven't used it in a long time.
04-16-2007, 06:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
WOW! Very nice action shots. Sounds like you lead a very interesting life, I don't think I've ever "met" a prospetor before. Looking foward to seeing some more of your pictures of beautiful BC.

Carol