Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I feel like i should do this again...

Well For those of you that remember me, I have not been on in a while (or much before that), I have had a bit of a rough start to the year, was falling behind in some bills after Christmas, had some rough personal time, got laid off and almost came down to selling all my possessions and moving back to my mothers.

My underground got broken into a few weeks after i got laid off and the rifled my car after breaking the window and window rail, but did not take anything. A few weeks after that I was driving home spun my car after hydroplaning through a puddle and hit the center barrier, so that car was banged up and I had to switch to my project car which i had finally gotten on the road.

But, I am happy to say that after 5 weeks on no work, I now have my dream job, got to keep all my cars, my apartment and all my camera gear

I work as a sales advisor for a performance tuning shop, I've been around these cars most of my adult life and involved with the community etc, so this not only lets me attend events and deal with these cars every day but I get paid to do it.

Anyway recently I also got a car passed down to me by my father (whom i have not spoken to in 6 years), it is a 98 BMW M roadster he owned since new, it has a Dinan supercharger kit on it and 219000km.

I do hope to be back a bit more, with the weather the way it's going I have a few possible models to shoot with the car (works better than the beat up 180sx or the plain old sentra), and i'm quite excited to get back to it.

04-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
Damn Brit

My sympathy for your run of bad luck and congratulations that it has all come together again.
04-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks,

I'm glad to be back on the sane level and back to shooting for fun again.