Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2006, 09:15 PM   #1

Hello

Hi, my name is Bob. I am so glad to find this forum. I am currently shooting pictures with the Sony H1, an image stabilized camera. I am seriously considering purchasing one of the new Pentax image stabilized cameras. From what I have read so far the K100d and the k10D seem outstanding. I have been checking this site out for a while and it seems like a lot of outstandiding photographer post here. I hope I can contribute, learn and become a good member at this site! Thank you, Bob

Last edited by Bob Stanley; 10-30-2006 at 10:01 PM.
10-30-2006, 09:39 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, Bob!

I'm glad you're liking the site, and I hope you enjoy your future Pentax- the K10D will probably be one of the best 10MP DSLRs on the market

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: