Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-12-2009, 12:23 PM   #1

Back in to photography

Hi all
I've been an amateur photographer for almost my entire life. My grandpa taught me the basics when I was a little kid and gave me my first Sears "Tower" camera in the early 60s (Tower was Asahiflex in the USA). Since then I've almost been exclusively a Pentax other than my first point and shoot digital camera. I got tired of the lack of features so just got a K20D to go along with my zx-7.
I love the camera! What a blast to be able to edit so much before I even put the photos on the computer.
I can't wait to start reading threads here! My wife and I have completed our mission of raising our sons so now we're going to travel and take tons of pictures. Of course, this is all in training for when our sons provide us with grandchildren. All I can say is that those babies will be well photographed

05-12-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome John, enjoy the forum. I look forward to seeing pics of your travels.
05-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
John, welcome to these forums!