Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-19-2007, 02:13 PM   #1

Hi from Sydney

Hi all, my name's Bob and I live in Sydney (Australia). I've been a Pentax lover for many years and bought my first (and at this stage, only) Pentax in the early '80's. The camera was (is) a ME Super with a 1.4/50mm M lens. What a great camera.

My current ride is a Canon 350D but the lure of Pentax is too much. I have decided to buy a K10D so that I can use my old manual lenses. I have bought the adaptors for the Canon but I like some of the features the K10D has, so it's time to come home.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot in this forum.

Bob

04-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Another Aussie! Welcome to the forum, Bob. So are you going to sell your Canon? Loook forward to seeing some photos from you in the near future!

edited: Just realised that you said you bought adaptors for the Canon. Does this mean that you can use Pentax lenses on Canon cameras? Sorry if this is obvious to those who in the know but I'm a newbie!

Last edited by LittleSwans; 04-19-2007 at 03:48 PM.
04-20-2007, 07:05 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of other people from Oz. I also have both Pentax and Canon, and enjoy them both. I think you'll really enjoy the K10.

Carol
05-01-2007, 04:06 AM   #4
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Bob. I too am a relative newbie from Brisbane (but originally from Sydney too). It's a lively forum and I'm sure you'll find it helpful and inspiring. Let's see what Sydney's like through your rides...