Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-19-2009, 02:41 AM   #1

Hi Everyone...

Hi,

Just spent an interesting few hours reading through some posts on here and decided to join up and get involved.
I've been using my K10D now for about 18 months and love every second.
I tend to concentrate on Architecture / Landscape / Abstract.
I've won a few competitions and have had some work exhibited, currently trying to organise an exhibition in my local gallery.

I own a record company "Egress UK" which also works with Artists in many other areas, including photography. If that interests you then have a look at the website: Egress UK - Record Company/Multimedia/Arts

Anyway, I hope I can contribute to the forums in a meaningful way and I look forward to being enlightened by the vast wealth of knowledge that is present here.

Thanks,
Mark

05-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome Mark, I used to be in your neck of the woods a couple of times a year for the Soul Weekends at Caister.
I just listened to 'Little Green Man', nice track, right up my street. Do you market over here in the U.S.?

I've been a DJ on and of for thirty years, I don't suppose you want to put me on your mailing list do you?
05-20-2009, 01:00 AM   #3

Original Poster
Hi,
Thanks for the reply...
Glad you liked the track....all our releases are available in the US via iTunes/eMusic/Amazon etc..
I'll make sure you're kept up to date...easiest way is to subscribe to our blog:
Egress UK
Nice to meet a fellow DJ, I used to DJ a lot in the late 80's early 90's, don't get the chance much these days but have been experimenting with "laptop" DJ'ing and do the occasional pre-gig set or the odd bar....
Like your gallery...some lovely sky pictures....
05-20-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Mark, welcome!

05-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
Damn Brit

Thanks for the comment on my photos Mark. I checked out yours on your site, I like your style.