Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-22-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
New from FL

Hi everyone! My name is Harold and I'm currently stationed with the USAF here in Panama City, FL. I own the dark sibling camera (Samsung GX-10) and enjoy it very much.

Mainly shoot cars as a side hobby. The g/f won't let me do models unless its her only... so subjects are out of the question for me to to shoot.

Came here to meet more Pentax/Samsung users. Seems everyone has joined the same crowd of Cannon/Nikon users except me. So finding out more info about my camera is hard to come by. I'll be here a bit and I'll post up a few of my pics in the proper area.

Last edited by Bullitt Proof; 05-22-2009 at 12:49 AM.
05-22-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you find the right people here to converse with and get hints and ideas from.
05-22-2009, 04:50 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here.
05-22-2009, 05:03 AM   #4
Veteran Member

First of all thank you for your service to our country. Second, welcome to the forum!

05-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. Uploaded a few pics so far.

Thank you for supporting our military. It's much appreciated. Wish more people knew the true meaning of Memorial Day this weekend, as opposed to "another federal holiday".
05-23-2009, 03:04 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Sibling Harold, welcome to this forum!
05-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you!

There is a great deal of multi-national members on here, isn't there?

05-23-2009, 01:20 PM   #8
Forum Member

Welcome ! For info: Go to SEARCH Tab at the top and put in a question. Or Pentax DSLR Discussion then Samsung GX-10. I know factory manuals blows so I got a Magic lantern Guide for my K200D. Since the Gx-10 is so close to K10 that might be another path for info. Last resort GOOGLE .....THANKS for serving your country. I keep my dogtags to remember Freedom ain't Free !
05-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
Inactive Account

Original Poster
thank you for the good tips.
05-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Bullitt Proof Quote
Hi everyone! My name is Harold and I'm currently stationed with the USAF here in Panama City, FL. I own the dark sibling camera (Samsung GX-10) and enjoy it very much.

Mainly shoot cars as a side hobby. The g/f won't let me do models unless its her only... so subjects are out of the question for me to to shoot.

Came here to meet more Pentax/Samsung users. Seems everyone has joined the same crowd of Cannon/Nikon users except me. So finding out more info about my camera is hard to come by. I'll be here a bit and I'll post up a few of my pics in the proper area.
Hi: If you shoot cars, may I request a 68 Mustang Fastback GT-A, Highland Green, blacked out mesh grill and rockers, no badges, almost no trim, ARE 15" Torq Thrusts, Interior Decor group, dual straight pipes,etc
05-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
Inactive Account

Original Poster
LOL.... I'll get that to you when I find one to shoot. There was one in Pensacola for sale at a Mustang show but couldn't find the owner to do a shoot with.
05-25-2009, 02:22 PM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Bullitt Proof Quote
LOL.... I'll get that to you when I find one to shoot. There was one in Pensacola for sale at a Mustang show but couldn't find the owner to do a shoot with.
Looking forward to it - and welcome!

JJZ-109

Here's the website http://www.ponysite.de/bullitt.htm
06-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
You must be a Tyndall AFB? I live down the road from you by Mexico Beach, I listen to the F-15's and F-22's all afternoon heading home and about 8:30am leaving. Welcome to the Forum.