Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
Forum Member

Been here before...

Hi all,

Some of the old members of this forum, especially DPR Pentax SLR forum carryovers might remember me; used to be known as Asad Masede, well that is still my name, I just forgot the password to my old ID on here.

Stopped posting here as well as at dpr because life got kind of busy, but have been visiting both places since the K-7 was announced; very exciting, can't wait for my pre-ordered K-7 to arrive, my two K10Ds are very jealous but still provide great images. I completely skipped the K20D, and I'm glad I did, Pentax must have recorded one of my (and many other Pentaxians') dreams when designing the K-7.

Anyway, looking forward to posting here again!

Cheers,
-AM

06-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome back.
06-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome back, Asad. The K-7 has brought a few names from the past back to life...hope you enjoy using the K-7
06-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
AM2
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks, guys.

Daz, I don't have my K-7 yet, and the wait is killing me! I really hope I get mine before or on July 1st when I have two consecutive night event shoots, would love to be able to shoot at ISO 1600 or even 3200; but I'm not holding my breath since all indications point to the end of July for it's arrival.

-AM