Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi

I am a new Pentax user. After a bunch of research, I choose the K100D. I have the Pentax 18-55 and the Sigma 70-300. I figure thats a good start to build on. This is my first DSLR, and so far I am enjoying it. For the past year I have been using the Kodak Z7590. It is a great camera, but it didnt take long before I outgrew it.

I was invited here by HogRider over at DSLReports.com. I have been reading for a few days and like what I see.

I am 47 years old. I have a whole lifetime of commercial art and advertising experience, but I am not a photographer. I enjoyed working for a photographer when I was a kid, but never persued it. I have wanted to get into it as a hobby my whole life, but film photography was always expensive. Now that digital photography has developed, I now enjoy playing. I still have a lot to learn, and will be asking plenty questions. I also hope I can help where I can.

04-29-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, we're looking forward to your participation!
04-30-2007, 07:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you're going to have a lot of fun with your K100D. Take lots of pictures and post them for us to see!

Carol
05-02-2007, 07:09 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome neighbor !! St Louis here, nice to see another Missourian in the fold !!