Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #1

New to Forum Old hand with Pentax

Having had a SF1 since late 80's and my wife has a Canon Rebel, in the process of replacing SF1 due to a mirror box/shutter failure problem. Retired military camera has been all over the world, loaned camera to children came back with proble which is more than likely due to age.

Bob

Last edited by rgodwin3; 06-30-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling
06-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! I am sure you will enjoy these forums.
06-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by rgodwin3 Quote
Having had a SF1 since late 80's and my wife has a Canon Rebel, in the process of replacing SF1 due to a mirror box/shutter failure problem. Retired military camera has been all over the world, loaned camera to children came back with proble which is more than likely due to age.

Bob
Welcome! You can get your SF1 fixed...then again you'll find a ton of other great Pentaxes to check out as well. That's the great thing about Pentax....new or 50 years old...they are a joy to use.