Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #1

Hi from the UK

Hi all

I'm from Bordon, Hampshire, in the United Kingdom. I'm the proud owner of a K20D which I nearly destroyed on a recent holiday. Thankfully my home and contents insurers are footing the bill for my carelessness and I should be getting it back within a week or so. In the meantime, I will just have to cope with my older Ist DL2 that I had handed down to my 11 year old daughter.

My first Pentax was an ME Super which I bought in the early eighties used up until the mid nineties when family commitments/mortgage payments got in the way a bit.
When DSLRs became affordable I bought my Ist DL2 which I later upgraded to my K20D. Last week I bought a 16-50mm SMC DA* lens just before the prices nearly doubled at some retailers.

Nice to meet you all

Neil

07-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay with us. Good choice of camera and I'll bet when you get the replacement it will be handled with kid gloves.
07-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Hi and welcome
Enjoy yourself here
07-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Hi Neil and welcome. Look forward to seeing some shots from your repaired K20D. Enjoy the forum