Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hello all!

I just discovered this forum and it's great. I am very much a beginner and enjoy photography as a hobby. I have a Pentax ist Ds2 that I am enjoying very much. I have so much to learn and I am hoping this is the place to learn it. I keep very busy with my work and my 16 month old so finding time to get out and take photos is tough. My family and my car are a couple of my favorite subjects to photgraph. I currently have only two lenses. The standard Pentax 18-55 that was a part of the Ds2 package and a Pentax-FA SMC 80-200. I value imput from those that know more than I do so feel free to comment my posts.
Thanks!

05-03-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome!

I think this is a great place to learn. Being a beginner myself i frequently search the forum for technical and practical tips. The photo gallery is a great place for inspiration, a lot of great photographers here.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures. I have a 9 month old daughter, funny how i keep seeing her in the viewinder...

Regards
05-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum kdoggydog. You are going to have a great time recording the life of your little one. The people here are friendly and willing to share knowledge, so if you have questions search some of the old threads to see if the answer is already there, then ask away!

Cape Cod is beautiful, you should be able to get some great pictures this summer!

Carol