Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hello from Zagreb, Croatia

Hi all

I'm Marko from Zagreb, Croatia. I have K100d for about 2 years, and i like to take landscape and close-up photos.

07-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Marko.
We'd love to see some of your photos from Croatia!
07-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Hi Marko. Welcome and enjoy the forum. Happy shooting
07-13-2009, 07:20 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Hello Marko, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the conversations, I do.
jimH

07-13-2009, 07:20 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Hello Marko,
Welcome to the forums. More than most I look forward to your pictures expecially if you shoot landscapes at Krka National Park. That park has the most beautiful water-scapes I have ever seen. I only have P&S camera pics of the falls and kids diving off the rocks but even those are some of my most treasured pics.

Feel free to post any Krka landscape shots you may have. It just may encourage forum members to come visit you and go for a swim. I have seen winter shots on TV and they were magnificent also. Quite a photographers paradise you have there.
07-13-2009, 07:44 AM   #6
Closed Account

QuoteOriginally posted by imtheguy Quote
Hello Marko,
Welcome to the forums. More than most I look forward to your pictures expecially if you shoot landscapes at Krka National Park. That park has the most beautiful water-scapes I have ever seen. I only have P&S camera pics of the falls and kids diving off the rocks but even those are some of my most treasured pics.

Feel free to post any Krka landscape shots you may have. It just may encourage forum members to come visit you and go for a swim. I have seen winter shots on TV and they were magnificent also. Quite a photographers paradise you have there.
Since I am from Croatia, I can only say one thing: IT'S THE MOIST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! Regarding landscape photos This year I will take my K20 to the sea and maybe, If I pass along Krka, will take some photos If not, you will get some pictures of the island of Hvar
07-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #7
Site Supporter

I would love to see any pics of Croatia anybody has to show.

My wife high up on Hvar in July, 2006 -

Name:  high_on_hvar.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  62.9 KB

07-14-2009, 01:55 AM   #8
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks all for wellcome to the forum.

@imtheguy: I plan to visit Krka national park myself, you should visit Plitvice national park too.
Here is photo of Gradina bay on island Korcula.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo