Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hullo from the South!

Another newbie- Actually, I've been interested in photography for a long while, but shooting with barely adequate equipment for just about as long. Finally, I decided to go back to school for a BA in photography, and I'm enrolled in Academy of Art online, which, I LOVE. Recommend it to anyone. There are two schools, this one and AI, which advertises heavily, and costs a LOT more, though it looks like it's cheaper. The classes are so short you run through all your funds in no time.

Looking for a k20d or k10d and lenses, battery grip, etc. This seems like a really great resource for everything imaginable. Looking forward to visiting.

07-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Greetings to you, and welcome to the Forums.

Your search for a K20D can be fulfilled here at the moment, I imagine, given the number of people currently selling, presumably to upgrade to the new K-7.

Yours is an interesting path to better photography, as most of us rely on practice and osmosis to improve!
07-15-2009, 01:27 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find some good K20D's plus accessories in the photographer's Market Place on the forum.
07-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RobA_Oz Quote
Greetings to you, and welcome to the Forums.

Your search for a K20D can be fulfilled here at the moment, I imagine, given the number of people currently selling, presumably to upgrade to the new K-7.

Yours is an interesting path to better photography, as most of us rely on practice and osmosis to improve!
No time for osmosis! Needed to learn fast, and wanted to finish up that education, too.