Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2009, 06:31 AM   #1

Welcome your new Pentaxian

Well I guess I am not advanced like many people here. I just received my K200D and 2 kit lenses plus the battery grip. Now it is off to figuring out all the little things I can play with and for the next few months I will be asking some questions and opinions on photography so be prepared although they won't be total newbie questions (well maybe some).

Love the camera though it fit my hand perfectly and the battery grip I have to say is like a small extension that I really enjoy it has a really solid feel to it when all the batteries are in place along with the lens. It is heavy to some I am sure, but I welcome it since I like the rugged feel of the camera. Total quality here and I am very impressed so far. All told around $550 with plenty of advice from people here of which I am really grateful.

Thank you again Pentax community for your advice and continued support and I look forward to a long lasting relationship with my new girlfriend (that one might piss off the fiance though .

08-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new equipment.
08-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome and hope to hear from you more.
Just shower the fiancee with other gifts to balance it out..or better yet, have her go into photography too!
08-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum.
Indeed the key to relationship bliss is to give her what she likes to let her know she's #1 (and not the camera gear)!