Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #1

Greetings from Vancouver! Guess what?

It's raining.

I've been shooting Pentax for many a year, started in High School on my Mom's MX, doing my own darkroom processing, listening to jazz on cassette tape and drinking tea that was kept on the same shelf as the developing fluid. I guess now photography is quite literally in my blood. Almost 3 years ago I picked up a K100D and used that until just recently and am now the proud owner of a K7.

I work semi-professionally as a live event and portrait photographer, and as a camera salesman for London Drugs (a store only found in Western Canada where you can get anything, seriously: plasma tv, authorized Apple repairs, prescriptions filled, bacon). I also work professionally as a theatrical lighting designer and make it an every day practice of studying light.

I've been creeping on these forums for a while now (something to read when all the customers go away at work mostly) and figured I should just up and join.

09-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Vancouverite! There are a few of us from B.C., check out
this thread.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-film-slr-discussion/57065-bc-canad...-shooters.html

Enjoy,

Phil.
09-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum glad to have you join us.
09-10-2009, 01:15 AM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I thought you were about to say you drank dev instead of tea.

You didn't did you ?

09-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome.
Look forward to seeing some of your work posted here!