Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from sunny Devon, UK.

Hi there all you Pentaxians,

Well I'm actually not in Devon at the moment I'm in Norway, but hello just the same.

I must admit that I have my feet in several camps at the moment now owning Pentax, Minolta, and Canon Cameras. I can honestly say that I like them all for different reasons.

I also own Pentax Film cameras Progrm A and MG, these were my trusty companions through the 1980s/1990s. My first SLR was a Zenit EM.

So far I am really impressed by the K100D, and I feel (hope) that there is a possibility that Pentax K10D may steal the show from Canon and Sony at the Prosumer level. I have seen many Minolta 5D/7D users switch to Pentax.

In the end I may also sell my Canon in favour of either the K10D, or the Sony prosumer offering whenever that is released.

Any way until then I'm just going to enjoy using my K100D, continuing to be impressed by the capability of those old MF lenses!

See you all around in here.

Regards

Sandy