Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Howdy from TX

had a Pentax ME Super in High School...my sister "borrowed" it and now has her Master's in Photojournalism. My little Pentax P&S has been OK, but am handing it down to my 6 year old daughter who LOVES photography, so here I wait for the Pentax K-x. ALMOST bought a k200, but think I'll hold out for the K-x.
Love this site as a source for great information and help.
This K-x will come in handy for a business venture I am about to start up, but am wondering if anyone knows how much memory the video will eat up. I thought I saw about 5min/Gig, but cannot find that info and am now not trusting my memory.
Any help would be great.

Thanks!

09-29-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Howdy neighbor....

Welcome aboard! Great to see another from my neck of the woods. While I can't answer your memory question, I'm sure someone else will soon.

Enjoy the site....

mark
09-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, Pentax ME Super to Master's in Photojournalism, sounds like a good route to me, I wonder does she still shoot Pentax.
09-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Nope...my understanding is that, in that field you are forced into Nikon or Canon, essentially.
Too bad, too. I think Pentax is the most underrated manufacturer and have always loved their products.

09-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by signadvantage2 Quote
had a Pentax ME Super in High School...my sister "borrowed" it and now has her Master's in Photojournalism. My little Pentax P&S has been OK, but am handing it down to my 6 year old daughter who LOVES photography, so here I wait for the Pentax K-x. ALMOST bought a k200, but think I'll hold out for the K-x.
Love this site as a source for great information and help.
This K-x will come in handy for a business venture I am about to start up, but am wondering if anyone knows how much memory the video will eat up. I thought I saw about 5min/Gig, but cannot find that info and am now not trusting my memory.
Any help would be great.

Hey, Fort Worth. I'm over in Dallas but we visit Cow Town pretty often.

You should ask your question about the K-7's video in the new video forum. This forum is just for intros and over there you'll find people hanging out who know the answer.

Cheers,

Will