Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Another newbie to the forum

Hi all, glad I found this site. My firs SLR was a K1000 [still have it.] Now have K10, ist*D, and ist*D2. I also shoot with other systems so if I see any ?'s, I'll try to answer. My favorite cameras always seem to be Pentax. I wish the system was a little fuller and they came out with sonic motor lens sooner. But, better late than never. That's all for now.

Keep shootin

Scott

06-01-2007, 04:33 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to PF Scott... Pentax has certainly come back well in the last few years..

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search