Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2009, 02:53 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Passionate Fashion (amateur) Photographer from Holland

Hi,

I am Frank, 29, a chemist from the Netherlands.
Bought my first Samsung DSLR 3 years ago. Switched to the K10d a year ago. Learned about lighting using portable flashes (strobist). Did a lot of product photography and had one of my pictures used in an ad in the New York Times. Ad the moment my passion is in Fashion photography and would love to shoot for a glossy.

For some examples of my work visit my dutch site: FBfotografie

Frank

10-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Cheers. Liked your site too, some nice shots for sure.
10-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Hi Frank! I'm new here too, so us newcomers best keep together I liked you homepage, do you pay for it? I'm looking for a similar solution as well, you see
10-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Frank.
You have a lot going for you already from first glimpses of your website.
Well done.
You'll find a lot of good advice on the forum and lots of opportunity to share your own experiences.