Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-28-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
Veteran Member

New from NJ

I have been lurking here for a while and joined a few days ago. I found this forum while doing research for my dSLR. I decided on the Pentax K10D and have it on order. It should be here by the end of this week. My film camera is a Pentax ME super. I have a few lenses for it which helped in making my overall decision.

You people here take some great photos. I'm looking forward to learning alot from this site

05-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
"How ya doin' Joisey! Bronx resident myself (Bronxer? Bronxite? Yobronx?) What part of the Garden State are you from? Congrats on your new camera and welcome to the forums.

NaCl(hope to see some photos soon)H2O
05-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the southern part of NJ about 20 minutes east of Philadelphia PA. NYC for me is about 90 minutes north.

The Camera is supposed to be delivered tomorrow..... I have a feeling the day at work is gonna drag on and on with my anticipation